As Renova, we have developed FreshBatch thanks to the experience we have gained from the projects we have done for the production sector. With a “very short” project delivery time, you can have a Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system that considers expiration dates of batches/production lots.
In sectors such as food, chemistry and pharmaceuticals, where products with a period of deterioration are produced, products that become unusable due to exceeding the expiration date are reflected as direct costs to companies and have negative impact especially on companies working with low profit margins. This situation points out to the importance of efficient production planning activities, that take expiration dates of the production batches into account.
We present to you our product “FreshBatch”, with the assurance of your business partner, Renova, with the purpose of moving you one step forward in today's market where competition is rapidly increasing and does not accept mistakes.
FreshBatch is a MRP plugin compatible with SAP systems such as S/4HANA and R/3. FreshBatch, which enables expiry date based planning, works by considering the performance-sensitive environment of MRP. FreshBatch is 100% integrated with your standard SAP system and has the ability to be tracked by standard SAP screens such as MD04.
- Minimize the risk of wastage by prioritizing products with early expiry dates in planning and production.
- Track your materials like raw materials etc. whose expiry dates are approaching and take early action.
- In planning, view your expired unplanned requirements, easily identify them before they go to scrap and take them into account.
- Manage your different shelf-life scenarios with supplier, material group and material based customizations.
- In addition to expiry date, homogeneity requirement used in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries can be specified parametrically before the planning stage, and prioritized among the expiry date criteria.
- Other than homogeneity and expiry date, it is also possible to model and prioritize your other specific batch/lot requirements.